Call today to reserve your spot at our table. Call 403-932-3392.
It’s Mother’s Day this week and we officially want to say “Happy Mother’s Day!” to all our Mothers, young and younger!
This article taken from the following website: http://www.zenfamilyhabits.net/2010/01/dear-mom-thank-you/ maybe sums it up best:
WHAT I WOULD LIKE MY THANK-YOU NOTE TO LOOK LIKE
Dear Mom I’d like to Thank you:
- for always being there.
- for at least trying to understand where I’m coming from and for listening to me without judgment.
- for allowing me to make mistakes and helping me deal with the consequences.
- for teaching me to tell the truth even when the consequences may seem more than I can handle.
- for teaching me to be kind, loving, generous and polite.
- for teaching me to be respectful towards others while standing up for what I believe in and staying true to myself.
- for teaching me to question things and to solve problems on my own.
- for making me feel loved and showing me that the best gifts can not be bought.
- for teaching me the value of money and the importance of budgeting.
- for allowing me to be a kid, to explore, and to just have fun.
- for showing me it’s okay to be wrong or not have all the answers. Nobody knows everything about everything.
- for teaching me that happiness is a choice.
- for showing me you’re not perfect and even the best make mistakes 😉
With Love Always,